If your lights are working but your power points are not working, this is generally due to the safety switch being tripped by a faulty appliance.
What is the safety switch?
Safety switches provide personal protection against electric shock by monitoring the flow of the electricity through a circuit. The safety switch will turn off the power if a leakage of current is detected.
What you need to do if your power points are not working:
Please Note: If a tradesperson is called out to a property and it is discovered that a faulty appliance is the cause or tenant misuse, the tenant will be responsible for the call out fee.