Light bulbs - purerealestategroup

Light bulbs

It is common industry practice that tenants are responsible for the replacement of everyday bulbs and the Property Manager/Owner is responsible for maintaining ‘specialised bulbs’.

A ‘specialised bulb’ would be a light bulb that requires specialist equipment or knowledge to replace.

Any requirements regarding light bulbs should be included in the ‘Special Terms’ section of the Tenancy Agreement to ensure that all parties are aware of their responsibilities.