Break In & Robberies - purerealestategroup

Break in & robberies

We strongly recommend that tenants arrange contents insurance to protect their belongings at their rental property in the event of a break in or other unfortunate events.

It is the tenant’s responsibility to ensure they have an adequate and current insurance policy to cover their contents.  It is the landlord’s responsibility to ensure that the rental property has the appropriate level of security such as locks that are maintained and in good working order to ensure that the premises can be secured. Each rental property is different so what is considered “appropriate level of security” will depend on the premises.

Should your rental property have signs of break in or robbery, please contact the Police and also advise your Property Manager (email: